58: Rusty Pang: Finding Your Purpose in Anger and Pain
Do you get angry a lot? Are you in pain? How are we as humans supposed to deal with these things? That is why Rusty Pang is here on the podcast this week. Listen to this episode to hear what Rusty has to say about anger and how to deal with pain.
Rusty Pang is an author, speaker, and military instructor. He currently works for the Navy, but runs a coaching business during his off hours. He enjoys helping others become the best version of themselves.
“The first step to fulfilling your purpose is understanding that you have one.” – Rusty Pang
- A little bit about Rusty Pang
- How we discover who we are
- Three components that a lot of successful people have
- What to do when you are feeling angry or frustrated
- Why it’s important to deal with pain
- How to deal with anger
- Long-term effects of anger
- How to get out of a mental “pit”
- How much of your personality are you born with and how much of it is developed over time