Government 03: Statesmen Character Development with Dr. Tina Hay
In order to be a statesman on the government mountain, you must represent God’s Kingdom on earth with your sheer force of character. Last week, I shared that there were 7 Attributes of a Kingdom Statesman, and upstanding character is the very first. Without an upstanding character, you can never hope to reach the heights of the Government Mountain. Luckily, anyone has the power to succeed in character development. God has given us guidelines in the Scriptures that will help us get there.
I have a guest with me today that has been my own advisor and spiritual leader as I have sought to develop my character. Dr. Tina Hay is quite literally the Soul Doctor. She is using her God-given gifts and talents to transform souls. Today, Dr. Tina will explain how our character develops from a strength in our souls, and what we need to nurture it. God has made us powerful—powerful enough for self-governance. Dr. Tina will demonstrate the kinds of thoughts and actions that can reinforce your character. We can take feedback and turn it into strength. We can change our mindset about our bad habits.
When we do develop and strengthen our character, we can then teach and strengthen those leaders already in power. Dr. Tina has a vision for each of the individuals she serves. She desires more than anything to bring wholeness back to those who are in leadership. After all, in order to establish the Kingdom above you, you have to establish the Kingdom within you and around you first.
Download a FREE audiobook from Are You Real and audible.com
God has fashioned us to be three-part beings: mind, body, and spirit.
More in this episode:
- Tina Hay weighs in on what the soul is.
- How can we start practically begin disciplining our souls to strengthen character?
- We all need a little honest perspective.
- The Bible tells us that we are three-part beings.
- Tap into the Spirit to look upon the image of God and see how we are made in His likeness.
- Get your life back on track with the Soul Detox.
- Change your thinking and everything else will change.
- Look at your morals and values and evaluate which are serving you.
- Every nation have things they are known for, and our reputations tell you our thoughts.
- Talking about the issue of slavery and the past leaders of our nation.
- Your character bleeds into your leadership.
- The areas of character people tend to trip up on.
- Hay’s Number 1 character flaw is our thinking.