60: Ashley Boucher: The Art of Style and the Believer
Do you have a fashion problem? Or are you struggling to put together a certain look? Well, don’t let fear get in your way! On today’s show, we’re doing something totally different from what you’re used to, we’re going to be talking to Ashley Boucher, who is an Image Style Consultant. Ashley is the founder of Art of Style Image Consulting, which she launched in 2014. She works with clients nationwide, helping them to curate a wardrobe that supports their day to day lives, by providing excitement and simplicity in getting dressed. Listen in to find out how Ashley uses her God-given gift to serve people, through her business.
It was only when Ashley laid her life down, at the feet of Jesus, that she fully encompassed what it meant, to use her gifts in serving as a temple for the Lord and showing people how to walk in their truest self. Listen in to hear about how Ashley came to really know the Lord and how it has changed her whole life.
“I’ve always been like a normal person, not like a supermodel or anything.” ~ Ashley Boucher
- How Ashley’s passion for Jesus intertwines with her passion for fashion and her business.
- The program that Ashley found, at the age of nineteen, that allowed her to go to Hong Kong and China and study the whole supply chain of the Fashion Industry.
- How it really stretched Ashley, to be exposed to such a different culture, particularly in the factories in China.
- How getting to understand the background aspects of the clothing business has helped Ashley in what she does with her business.
- What a Personal Shopper actually does.
- How Ashley came to realize that her work, helping people to see themselves in their beauty and eliminating the stress of dressing, was actually a gift from the Lord.
- An inspirational scripture that has totally transformed Ashley’s life- First Corinthians [6:19].
- Ashley’s struggle with drugs and alcohol, when she first moved to Dallas and started her business, at the age of twenty-three- and how the Lord really helped her. She knew of God at the time, but she did not yet really know
- How Ashley put a hold on her business and took the time out to really get to know the Lord when she reached her breaking point in May of 2015.
- How Ashley first ‘heard’ the Lord and changed her life, after someone laid their hands on her at The Upper Room, in April of 2015.
- The Lord’s powerful, painful and intimate Seven Day Series that transformed Ashley’s life, in October of 2016. She’s been really growing with the Lord and everything in her life has changed since then.
- The biggest thing that God is stirring, right now, in Ashley’s life.
- How Ashley uses her God-given gift, to minister to the people that she works with.
- A book that Ashley really recommends- Go Kiss the World, by Subroto Bagchi.
- A quick fashion tip, from Ashley.
Download a FREE audiobook from Are You Real on Audible.com
Ashley’s website: www.artofstyle.com
Ashley’s email: email@example.com
Ashley on Instagram: www.instagram.com/artofstyle-aos
Note: If you book Ashley after hearing her on this show, let her know and she’ll waive any traveling expenses that she may incur and she will also donate a percentage of your invoice to Jon’s Ministry.
For Frank Viola’s online course, go to: www.thebuzzseminar.com Don’t forget to send Jon an email if you buy this course and you will get Jon’s soon to be released book for free.