37: The Naked Truth with Jason Vallotton
Jason Vallotton and his wife are Pastoral Care Overseers at Bethel Redding and serve the church in many capacities. Jason is a sought-after counselor and speaker. He previously served as overseer for Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. He’s author of The Supernatural Power of Forgiveness and co-author of Moral Revolution. Jason currently serves on the board of Moral Revolution.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode:
- Why you should do more for people than tell them “go pray about it”
- What it looks like to “give something to the Lord”
- Where Jason’s passion for people started
- How Jason’s Father really affected his life and love for serving others
- What can happen in some marriages and what you can do to try to stop it
- When Jason finally felt like he was back to being himself
- What does it look like to fight from victory
- Jason’s strong points in counseling
- How should we really forgive?
- What Jason would tell his younger self if he could go back in time
Download a FREE audio book today from Audible