Fit 02: The Importance of Exercise
We are starting the New Year off right by focusing on the basics of health and wellness. This week, we are covering the essentials of exercise. I brought the fun with me today since I am joined by my husband, John. Together, we are going to lay the foundation of why exercise is important, and how you can prioritize these good habits in your everyday life. It’s time to rip up all of our excuses and make exercise one of your goals for the New Year.
In this episode, I am going to give you my Top 5 Reasons Exercise should be your priority. There are so many reasons to exercise beyond losing weight, and I know it will absolutely change your life. You can do it! I want to see all of us achieve our physical goals together. Let’s make 2018 the year you change your life for the better. I will show you how.
“Put exercise at the top of your list to help you improve your marriage.”
Download a FREE audiobook from Audible.com
More to learn in this episode:
- My least favorite excuse for not exercising.
- Exercise is important because it helps you control your weight.
- What consistent exercise looks like in your daily life.
- Alternatives to running and exercises that will get your heart rate in the fat burning zone.
- Stories from John and I about how exercise improved our moods tremendously.
- Exercise improves your sleep.
- Improve your relationships through exercise.
- There is a long list of medical conditions that can be prevented with exercise.
- My New Year’s challenge to the Are You Real listeners!
- Where to start when you don’t know where to begin.
To find out how to work with me on your physical fitness goals: