53: Preparing for a Life of Risk with Chad Johnson
Do you ever feel, in one moment, that God is truly talking to you? That God tells you what you were created to do? What would you do in that moment? Today we are talking with Chad Johnson who is going to share his story of highs and lows. Listen in to hear more about Chad and his path to the Lord.
Chad Johnson had a successful career in Christian music. Things were going along great as long as he didn’t acknowledge the mess his life was in. One day he couldn’t look beyond it any longer and he surrendered to God’s call on his life. It was risky and it was scary. God gave him clear instructions and he’s doing all he can to carry them out. He’s a speaker that has been to every continent and he is on a mission to prepare Christians for a life of risk. What if you risked it all to love your neighbor or follow Christ? Find out what where this ride ends!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Chad’s emotional story
- What happened to Chad’s love for God as he grew older
- 4 instructions the Chad feels the Lord gave him
- Artists Chad has worked with
- The low points in Chad’s life
- What Chad did when he realized what God created him to do
- What Chad feels are his biggest strengths
- What Chad feels are his biggest weaknesses
- Awesome/awkward stories from Chad
- What Chad would tell his younger self
Download a FREE Audiobook today on Audible.
Chad’s website: Chad is Living