Business 02: How Your Faith Can Transform Your Business
In last week’s episode, we talked about all the ways you can live out your authentic faith by starting a business. Today, we are taking it to the next level by discussing all the ways you can transform your business. Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for decades now, there is always room to grow. God calls us to steward our businesses for his glory, and by growing your business using your God-given gifts and talents, you are doing just that!
Starting a business and continuing a business require a different mindset. While some might be tempted to hire a new manager or sell their business, I am confident that you can learn the skills and mindset shifts you need to continue. I break down this process into five simple steps: Pray, Prepare, Proclaim Your Idea, Find you People, and Persevere through difficulties. With God at your back, you can accomplish anything. It’s OK to run a few metaphorical red lights on your way to success in business. As you are prayerfully preparing for what’s next in your business, don’t forget the people and friends that God has placed in your life to help you along on your journey.
Are you ready to transform your existing business? You can start today!
“When you proclaim your passion, you become unstoppable.”
More in this episode:
- Surround yourself with smart people!
- Your time to act is now, Entrepreneurs.
- Pray and ask God for next steps in your business. Pray with your spouse or your partnership.
- Prepare and get your plan together.
- Proclaim your ideas! The enemy wants you to keep your big dreams silent.
- You need to find people who are in this dream.
- Perseverance is critical when you are on the cusp of growth.
- My secret to when I have a tough day in business.
- Books make a huge difference.
Download a FREE audiobook today from Audible.com