Purpose 107: My Business On Purpose With Scott Beebe
When life takes you in many different directions, it can feel very confusing and purposeless. God uses our gifts and strengths in many ways and in many areas. Sometimes, it is up to us to choose what path we want to pursue. This is exactly the mentality that my guest, Scott Beebe, has used to find his passion and purpose in life. He decided that his true purpose was finding the place where business and faith intertwined.
Scott is the founder of My Business On Purpose. He is on a mission to coach small business owners to leave behind chaos and step forward into a clear vision for their business. His 4 Steps to Business Freedom systematize business principles in a structure that makes sense to everyone. He has seen firsthand how businesses thrive under clear vision and direction.
Transforming businesses just wasn’t enough for Scott. Today, you are going to find out how he used his faith to drive every business decision and vision session. You will get to see the many twists and turns that led Scott to entrepreneurship. It was an internal struggle between a desire to do God’s mission work on earth, but also to use the skills in business. Scott has managed to create something that blends the two perfectly, and I am excited for you to learn from him today.
“My life is one of mobility and learning all at the same time.”
More in this episode:
- Scott shares his past work history, and how God led him to so many different industries.
- How Scott walked onto the USC football team.
- Vision statements aren’t new. Vision precedes time.
- What we can learn from the prophet Habakkuk.
- How Scott got pushed into the entrepreneurial pool.
- Learn how Scott made faith and business intertwine.
- Global mission work has always been important with Scott.
- How Scott handled the loss of his position.
- Learn how to take care of your people.
- What you can do before you have a business to start it off strong.