Government 06: Statesman Kingdom Understanding with Dr. Barry Lenhardt
Christians today are very good at the priestly practices but are often find themselves uncomfortable or intimidated by the kingly practices. God’s Kingdom on earth functions in much the same way as an earthly one. There is a ruler, a structure, and a line of command. You and I, as followers of Jesus, have inherited the kingdom from God’s own son. We can participate in princely powers and activities just as he does. It isn’t just a privilege, it is our birthright.
To give us a complete understanding of what it actually means to be a Kingdom Statesman, I have on the show with me today Dr. Barry Lenhardt. Dr. Lenhardt has been working tirelessly to equip and empower men and women to bring God’s dominion to the nations. Today, he is going to describe the physical structure of God’s Kingdom, and how we are called to participate. He will also provide key areas in which we are not currently living out our kingly position. When we take on the mantle of a ruler, we can bring about healing and light to our fallen world. Countries all over the world have soul wounds, and only God’s Kingdom and his promises will fix them.
It is time to take God’s call on our lives very seriously. We only reap the benefits of our position in God’s Kingdom unless we take action and participate!
“When you are born again, you are born from a King.”
More in this episode:
- Lenhardt dives into a good definition of the Kingdom.
- How the Kingdom is governmental in nature and its structure.
- In order to be a King, God had to have a territory.
- We are given a kingly position, not a priestly one.
- The unseen realm is waiting for our utterance.
- What we can learn from countries with significant emotional events in their past.
- As Statesmen, we can begin to heal soul wounds in a nation.
- You are a country!
- Get things done with the mind of God.
- The powerful Kingdom truths that can change the nations.
- Measure the size of the enemy that is against you.
- Take a look to the history of our nation to see where we need to act next.
- We need manifestation to back up what we say.
- Our enemy knows more about God and his Kingdom than many of us do.