Fit 04: Success Begins with Setting Goals
When it comes to fitness, age is just a number. That is the mentality that Katecha Cook brings to every workout, training program or fitness class. Katecha is 44 and is still running marathons, competing in bodybuilding challenges, and keeping up with the young CrossFitters just fine. Beyond the gym, Katecha is a business instructor, a Master of Business Administration, and is working towards a Doctorate degree. Nothing is stopping Katecha.
It’s that time of year when we tend to give up on our fitness goals. Katecha is here to remind our Are You Real: Fit community that your fitness goals are a mindset. She will share all the ways she has made her health her priority, even in the midst of difficult seasons. She will be your goal-setting coach as we try to tackle some of the biggest problems people have with a consistent gym routine. After all, consistency is key!
You are never too old to accomplish a fitness goal. Whether it’s the race you haven’t finished yet or the weekly walk across the block you’ve been meaning to get to, you can begin today. The only thing stopping you from wellness is you!
“The gym brings me peace of mind. It’s an escape and an opportunity to transform.”
More in this episode:
- What motivates Katecha to stay healthy and work out consistently.
- 1/3 of people in the US are obese. Exercise is the best medicine to prevent costly health problems.
- The gym brings Katecha peace of mind. It’s an escape.
- How Katecha has trained for the Europa and other fitness competitions.
- Age is just a number when it comes to fitness.
- Katecha had to overcome time obstacles.
- You have to treat exercise like a habit.
- Everyone has unique fitness goals, and they are all worthwhile!
Katecha Cook on Facebook
Train 4 Life Fitness on Facebook
Instagram @MamaBeast1206 @806SwoleSisters