Business 10: Family Business with Brianna McIntyre
Today we are going to explore how to do business with family. Sometimes, it’s awesome. Sometimes…not so much. My special guest today is Brianna McIntyre, my very own daughter. Today is an opportunity for you to get a peek behind the curtain to see what running the family business is all about.
Brianna is going to offer up her perspective on how to compartmentalize family and business while still utilizing the strength of those relationships. I think you will love her solid advice for young people working for their parents, as well as advice for Millennials in general. I am also excited to share with you stories from our Next Level Trainings and how it has shaped our family business! I am thankful to have Brianna on the show, and I know you will get so much out of her perspective!
Download a FREE audiobook from Are You Real audible.com
“Running a business with your family can be awesome. Sometimes…not so much.”
More in this episode:
- What happens when we make excuses.
- Brianna is excited to give you a look behind the curtain.
- Empathy is the key to working with your family.
- Keep your roles clear.
- Your family can still surprise you.
- Brianna’s takeaway from doing Next Level Training.
- What Brianna has learned about taking care of your people.
- What I learned by directing a conference.
- Be servant hearted and promote them to be successful.
- Brianna’s advice to Millennials.