Business 08: How to Find a Life Coach
Successful business leaders and entrepreneurs have one thing in common: they are coachable. If you have people in your life who have been appointed to give you guidance and clarity, then there is no way you can go wrong. Success is about more than just making a lot of money, and we need someone who can hold us accountable and offer wisdom to help us gain excellence in all areas of life.
In order to be coachable, you need to be able to swallow your pride. Once you know you are coachable, the hard work of finding someone begins. Lucky for you, I happen to have plenty of knowledge about how to find a great life or business coach. Let’s dive in today to see what it takes!
“All great leaders are coachable.”
More in this episode:
- What we can learn from Jerry McGuire.
- Check ego and pride at the door in order to be successful.
- How do your find a coach?
- Look at the fruit from that coach.
- Your coach should not be your peer.
- Pay for your coach!
- In Samuel 1, David shows us the power of a coach.
- You’ve got to know when to get out of the way.
- Don’t forget your affirmations!