Business 06: Creativity in Business
What’s so creative about business? Everything! Especially if you are an entrepreneur, you are extremely creative. Businesses thrive when we are using our God-given creativity. When we don’t we get caught in a cycle of constant striving, and strife is the opposite of creativity. You were made in the image of a creative God, and I think some commonly overlooked creative processes will be the key to your success in business.
Today, I want to give you easy tools to help you access your creativity, apply it to business, and then watch all of your endeavors thrive. I’ll show you 5 habits successful business leaders DON’T have because I think we can learn just as much from what we are not, as we can what we are. Your authentic self is capable of creating so much! It’s time to start thinking about how we can bring some creative solutions to our businesses.
More in this episode:
- When you get into striving, you are using up your creative energy.
- Biblically, what does it look like to be creative.
- We should be praying for creativity specifically for our business.
- Start drawing things with your opposite hand!
- Get involved and around creative individuals.
- Be abundant in the Kingdom.
- We have such a fear of loss.
- Money means more opportunities.
- 5 Things That Great Business leaders DON’T Do.