Business 05: All Money is Good
Let’s talk about money! What does it mean to make “good money?” Can money even be good? How much do I really need? These are all excellent questions that I am going to tackle in this installment of Are You Real: Business. I think all money can be good money. Like any gift from God, when we use our money for his kingdom and glory, God blesses us with a full and satisfied life. Yes, I said it! Money can be an enormous blessing, but we have to steward it well.
I am sharing with you today stories from my own life and the lives of those who inspire me most so that you can have a God-honoring mindset about money. You can happily make all the money in the world, but unless you are giving sacrificially, money will become mammon. Today, you will learn what it means to trust God with your finances, be vulnerable with your ambitions, and borrow selectively to grow your business well. Money doesn’t have to be a terrifying or all-consuming. All money can be good money. Listen this week to find out how.
“Your money can be used to glorify God.”
More in this episode:
- All money is good.
- You can glorify God with your money.
- The spirit of mammon was chasing me all my life.
- How to battle the moving goalposts.
- Get rich so you can give sacrificially.
- How much money do you really need?
- What we can learn from David Green, the founder of Hobby Lobby.
- It is important to be vulnerable.
- Borrow selectively.
- The affirmations you need to change your perspective on money.