Business 01: 4 Simple Steps to Become an Entrepreneur
Do you want to learn how to grow your business to bless others? Good, you’ve come to the right place. I want to help my listeners take practical steps towards accomplishing their big ideas. Why? When you go out there and make money, you are not only serving your family, but you can also bless others and glorify God. Yes, God can use your business to do big things. I want you to have the tools to go out there confidently.
Today, let’s talk entrepreneurship. It takes a lot of faith and guts to start your own business. These days, anyone can throw up a website and start a new venture, but what separates you from the pack is that you are going to take decisive action. I have a four step process that will take some of the fear and guesswork out of taking this step into entrepreneurship. Step 1: Get yourself a creative idea. 2: Evaluate your risk before stepping headlong. Step 3: Make a basic plan to get you started. Step 4: Act on your plan.
“Nothing’s worse than a broke philanthropist.”
See how simple it is to start your own business? Of course, when you see it written out in four steps, it seems a bit oversimplified. In this episode, I will break down each of these steps to show you the intention and skills that are required to do each one well. If you work ahead of the plan to get your business into shape, you’ll be able to breathe a bit. You are already honing your resources to do well in business, and then turn around and bless others. Being an entrepreneur is definitely special, and I want you to succeed. Let me show you how!
- You have to have an idea to be an entrepreneur.
- I share my start in the insurance industry that launched me on my path.
- Learn to look at problems from a new angle.
- Ask God to talk to you in your dreams.
- What makes a good mastermind group?
- Have someone give feedback on your creative idea.
- Get real about your risk and risk tolerance.
- You only need a basic plan to get started.
- You have a plan, now do it!
- Get your momentum and inspire others to greatness.
- Don’t be afraid of failure.