The level of influence you can achieve at the top of the government mountain can shape nations. God wants to bring his government to earth, and we know he is using gifted individuals to do that. Today, I am speaking with Dr. Reuben Egolf, Chairman of the United States Global Leadership Council. If anyone embodies what it means to be a Kingdom Statesman, it’s Reuben.
Last week we talked about how to “go” to your city. We’re city takers, remember, so how are we taking our city? By the art of giving. And what are we giving? We are giving love. In this continuing study on Luke 10, we are going to learn today how to give to our city.
Luke 10 is filled with practical acts that we can do for our cities, in love. It’s also a good time for me to remind you to go back and listen to an earlier episode of Are You Real Linked, where I had guests George and Sarah Williams of City Light Church in Toledo, OH on the show. They have completely given their lives for the sake of going to their city.
Download a FREE audio book today from Are You Real and Audible.com
There are 6 categories of “Go”:
- Your Calling or Destiny
- The “go” we are talking about isn’t going on a journey.
- This “go” means to literally lead under. Who are we leading under? We are leading under the Holy Spirit.
- To “Go” – it’s an action verb, so it requires action on the part of the sender.
- Jesus was clear about going and doing very practical things for our fellow city dwellers.
- This word “go” – always references a Divine partnership with the Holy Spirit.
- There are 2 components to Linked – prayer and support
- We are linking to the Spirit to engage in our community.
- Matthew 20 parallels Luke 10.
- Vineyard = kingdom
Jesus talked in parables. He gave us practical steps that are parallel to what he mentioned in the parable. Maybe he really wants us to put everything on the altar and be willing to sacrifice it for him.
This “go” mindset forms in the spiritual and then extends into the natural.
We have to have a kingdom mindset and be linked in the spirit and then we link with others to do good works so that others can be drawn to the spirit as well.
We are called to go into a city to transform it by the power of the Holy Spirit. It’s a high calling, but how are we expected to go? On the new episode of #AreYouRealLINKED we explore this question. 👉🎧 areyoureal.org 🔗 Link in bio . . . #areyoureal #podcast #podcaster #podcasting #newpodcast #newepisode #linked #christian #christianpodcast #holyspirit #city #citytakers #gooutandmakedisciples #bestpodcast
Your true calling is found where your passions and your gifts collide. It’s a great feeling to know what God has called you to, but what happens during the period of time where it’s not quite time to quit your day job? How can we reconcile this deep, spiritual knowledge with practical wisdom? Here to…
Entrepreneurs have a lot on their shoulders. Between the demands on their business and their home life, it can seem like there is not enough time or energy to go around. That is a lie! You can have a balance between your business life and the rest of your life. I am going to give you 4 guiding principles that will help you get there. Business success is within your reach, and what you do outside of business is just as important as what you do within it.
In order to remain balanced, you have to stay grounded. Your life at home can be that grounding place for you. If you have a successful business but an unfulfilling home life, you might find success a little too bitter. Your family can support you and come alongside you in business. There is no need to sacrifice them. Your mastermind group can also help you stay grounded. With their unique insights and support, you cannot help but be successful. Above all else, you need to stay grounded in your own innate abilities. I will explain how you can use positive affirmations to keep your head where it needs to be.
Download a FREE audiobook today from Are You Real and audible.com
“Take your big head and deflate it so you can be a family member.”
More in this episode:
- How you can keep your home life in balance with your time.
- How High/Lows can make family dinnertime a quality moment.
- Involve your children in your business.
- Your mastermind group will help you stay humble.
- Tools to form your own mastermind group.
- Run your business as if you are always behind.
- Cutting corners is the death nail for your business.
- Never count the money until it is in the bank.
- Affirmations are the key to your success.
In order to be a statesman on the government mountain, you must represent God’s Kingdom on earth with your sheer force of character. Last week, I shared that there were 7 Attributes of a Kingdom Statesman, and upstanding character is the very first.