Welcome to the first edition of the new Are You Real Success Series! This segment of shows will feature Jody Holland and The Psyche of Success.
Have you ever felt very successful and then everything falls apart? Maybe at the time, God was using this to grow your faith and trust in Him but you didn’t realize it. That is exactly what God did for businessman Pete Sanchez. Listen to today’s episode to hear more about Pete and what God has done in his life.
Pete Sanchez is a successful real estate investor and has more than 11 years of business success in network marketing. He’s an internationally recognized speaker and enjoys living a life on fire for Jesus!
- How the things Pete did as a child built a strong foundation for him now
- How a friend’s persistence helped Pete grow closer to God
- What happened to Pete when he became successful, then “crashed”
- What had to happen for Pete to realize that he needed God
- When did Pete find what he felt he was created to do
- How you can minister in business
- How has the gospel changed Pete’s business perspective?
- Key points Pete found in the book of Acts
- What Pete would tell his younger self
What is spiritual pride? Could it be affecting you? You would probably say no right away, and that’s what Jeremy Shuck did when he was younger. Little did Jeremy know, that it would change his life. Join us to hear Jeremy’s awesome story of his journey to ministry.
Jeremy Shuck is one of those guys that just loves the presence of God and wants to throw a party for Jesus everywhere he goes. His favorite thing in the world is to talk about the Man-Jesus in a way that causes people to encounter the real God Who is kinder than they ever thought possible. He is a pastor at Upper Room Santa Barbara, part owner of a boutique hedge fund called Kings Crown Capitol, and Recording Artist.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Why Jeremy and his wife and kids left Dallas Texas
- Where Jeremy is at right now in his ministry
- What Jeremy’s “life verse” is
- How do you “shine”?
- When and how Jeremy really get into ministry
- What is spiritual pride?
- Jeremy’s story
- The spiritual leaders who helped Jeremy grow
- What Jeremy feel his biggest strength is
- What Jeremy’s biggest weakness is
- What would Jeremy tell his younger self
Are you good at something and feel that maybe God is calling you to serve there? You may not know it yet, but you have the ability to change people’s lives. Kasey Fuller loved track as a student and now she is a personal trainer, helping women reach their full potential in the spirit, soul, and body. Listen to this episode of Are You Real to hear Kasey’s story and what she is doing today.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What Kasey Fuller does
- How Kasey serves in her church and the community
- Kasey’s life verse
- What got Kasey into fitness training
- When Kasey felt ‘pushed’ to go after her passion
- The hardest thing Kasey has gone through and how God helped her through it
- What does it mean to be fuller?
- Why do we ask God if we are where we are supposed to be
- What Kasey feels is her biggest strength
- What Kasey’s biggest weakness is and how she has worked to overcome it
- What does it mean to walk in the spirit?
- What Kasey would tell her younger self
What is your purpose? What is God calling you to do? How can you impact His Kingdom right where you are? Your interest and hobbies might be a good place to look. Don’t let things hold you back from what God is calling you to do.
Chip Townsend start martial arts when he was just 13 years old and now he has won several world titles and is the owner and trainer at his own dojo. It hasn’t been all smooth sailing from there. When Chip was just 3 years old he lost sight in one eye from a freak accident. Chip didn’t let his handicap stop him from pursuing the mission he felt like God had for him, and neither should you.
Listen as Chip and Jon discuss:
- How Chip honors God with his gifts
- How to keep going after you hit a wall
- How to push people towards good
- Chip’s hard place and what God did to bring him through it
- What helps Chip remind himself of his purpose
- Chip’s strengths and weaknesses
- Chip’s favorite book
- What advice Chip would tell his younger self
- Why Chip thinks he’s been successful