81: Kasey Fuller Shares a Preview of Are You Real Fitness
The new year is almost here, and I know you probably have in mind all of your health and fitness goals and resolutions for 2018. Lucky for you, we will be rolling out Are You Real: Fitness in 2018, hosted by my wife, Kasey Fuller. Today’s interview with Kasey is a pre-launch to give you a little taste of what to expect from our fitness edition of the Are You Real podcast!
Kasey is an experienced personal trainer and online teacher. She believes that health and fitness go more than body deep. Kasey is all about a balanced lifestyle that nurtures both body and soul. I know you are going to benefit from all her wisdom and experience, and I can’t wait to bring that knowledge to your ears in 2018. Listen for just a taste of what’s to come, and get excited about living your best, healthiest life in the New Year!
More in this episode:
- Kasey is a personal trainer, and she wants to bring her experience to your ears.
- It is important to shift your focus to be successful in fitness.
- Kasey is most excited about the spiritual aspect of being healthy and whole.
- Mindset is a huge part of working out well.
- Women sometimes feel overwhelmed, so Kasey is here to help.
- Weeding through the fads and trends in the health and fitness world.
- What Kasey wants you most to know!
- Kasey’s personal challenge in the new year.
Link with us online: