80: Michael McIntyre Shares a Preview of Are You Real Business
Michael McIntyre is one of the most enthusiastic, go-getting, money-producers out there today. He loves people, loves business, and loves Jesus. He’s part of our team and our new platform that launches in January. We are building a unified body to go and change the world together!
“Sometimes we, as a church, take ourselves way too seriously.”
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Michael’s path: the USAF, then the insurance business and the development of marketing and sales strategies
- How Michael helped build over 200 millionaires, wrote a book, and then surrendered to Jesus 10 years ago
- Michael’s other companies and his work as a coach for Christian entrepreneurs
- Bringing business ideas to the Christian community
- Addressing the myths about Christians in business
- What Michael is most excited about with our new program: Building a custom program that people can use
- Main takeaways for listeners, including how to deal with debt and advertising
- Michael’s biggest challenge for 2018? Saying NO!
- The biggest challenge for the world in 2018? The geopolitical circumstances, from Main St. to Wall St.
- Why Michael has no New Year’s resolutions, just goals, including developing a Netflix show about his training
- Something you don’t know about Michael: He would love to do stand-up comedy!
- What we hope to accomplish through the new show that launches in January:
- Being a different kind of show
- Helping your bank account
- Helping you to be a Christian leader in the marketplace
- Tackling controversial issues
www.michaelpmcintyre.com Check out Michael’s brand new e-course!
Download a FREE audiobook on Audible.com