79: Jody Holland Shares a Preview of His New Are You Real Show
We’ve got a bunch of new things coming at you very soon, and I am pumped? In order to get you just as excited as I am for all the new content, I am interviewing all our new hosts. Today, I get the chance to sit down with Jody Holland, author, psychologist, and a creator of success. Jody and I have done several interviews together, but I still approach this interview with the same amount of curiosity and enthusiasm as I do all the others. Jody is a superhero of mine, who is about to graduate with a Master’s Degree and has authored several incredible books. He is the real deal when it comes to making your dreams a reality. After this episode, you’ll understand why.
Jody isn’t limited by fixed mindsets or lofty dreams. His understanding of the human mind combined with his genuine love of people are the perfect blending of skills that I need to launch Are You Real: Success. Jody is going to introduce to us some of his hopes and dreams for this podcast, as well as some of his personal goals for the rest of the year. You don’t want to miss out on this!
Download a FREE audiobook today on Audible.com
“You learn as much by teaching as you do by going to the program.”
More in this episode:
- Jody is taking the Are You Real: Success show. Here why he’s the absolute best fit.
- Jody is most excited about educating you about how you can truly be successful.
- What Are You Real: Success is all about for Jody.
- Jody and I share all about what we love about West Texas.
- Jody’s personal biggest challenge to overcome in the new year.
- Get your growth-mindset on for your resolutions this new year.
- Jody shares his passion for reshaping your mind and getting rid of failure.
Follow us on Social Media for exclusive content and giveaways.