78: Using Your Writing Gifts to Further the Kingdom with Bethany Jett
Calling all Christian writers! Have you been thinking that you have some worthy words to share with the world? Has God been opening doors to help you spread his wisdom to others through writing? Well, what’s next? Lucky for you, my next guest has a lot of advice and inspiration for you on your journey. Not a writer? My guest can still speak some incredible truth for finding your purpose.
Bethany Jett is a published author, blogger, owner of two businesses, mother of three, and a Military wife. If that sounds like a full plate, you’re not wrong! What I love about Bethany is that she simply embraces her full life. She knows that every success and every opportunity is a gift from God. Nothing is taken for granted, and everything is a chance to use your gifts to the glory of God. Today, Bethany and I will talk about the strengths that got her where she wanted to be, and the opportunity to bring her ministry to the world of writing and marketing.
Do you need the courage to take a leap of faith? Bethany can get you there! You don’t want to miss out on our conversation today.
“I didn’t know what my purpose was until I went to a writing conference.”
More in this episode:
- Bethany shares a little about her passions and purpose lined up.
- How Bethany connects people with Serious Writer Inc.
- Hear how Bethany went from not knowing she wanted to be a writer, to attending a writing conference on a scholarship!
- Words of wisdom for those who want to write a book.
- The major shift in Bethany’s life that helped her launch her connections business.
- How to stop doubting your abilities.
- Let’s talk strengths and weaknesses.
- Working in ministry v. a secular job.
- How Bethany has been hearing from God lately from fortune cookies.
- Daily habits that help Bethany navigate the world.