62: The Ministry of the Holy Spirit and the Gift of Prophesy with Michael Miller
Do you ever feel like you aren’t good enough to be loved? God loves you. Today’s special guest, Michael Miller, struggled with feeling rejected when he was younger, but, by the grace of God, he got through that and is now prophetic ministries pastor. Tune into today’s episode to learn more about Michael Miller and his amazing journey.
Michael Miller and his wife Sara reside in Denver, Colorado. After graduating from Texas A&M he worked for a para-church ministry called Young Life. It was during that time he developed a friendship with Professor Jack Deere, author of Surprised by the Power of the Holy Spirit. Michael then went to work for Jack at Wellspring Church in North Richland Hills, Texas, where he ran the healing ministry and traveled with Jack to minister to varying churches. In 2010, Michael was blessed by Jack and the Wellspring elders to do several church plants/prayer rooms with Freeland Ministries now known as The Upper Room. He is currently pastoring at the Upper Room Denver and regularly speaks, trains, and ministers in churches both locally and abroad.
“We’re not defined by our mistakes, we’re defined by what we get back up from” ~ Michael Miller
- A little bit about Michael Miller
- What early ministry was like for Michael
- Struggles Michael faced in his early ministry days
- How Michael knew this is what he was called for
- Dark seasons in Michael’s ministry
- Problems Michael had with relationships
- How to overcome relationship struggles
- Michaels biggest strengths and weaknesses
- What Michael is currently working on
- What Michael would tell his younger self