55: God’s Path Isn’t Always a Straight Shot with Jamie Mailhot
When did you first know what God had planned for your life? Has that moment happened yet? Once you begin to follow the path that God has for you, it is not always a straight shot. Sometimes, like in Jaime Mailhot’s case, you have to go through difficult times so that God can shape and mold you into what he needs you to be. Listen to episode 55 of Are You Real to hear all about Jaime’s incredible journey.
Jamie Mailhot is a Christian Author, Life-Coach, and Visionary. His passion and calling is to help Christians make the most of the lives that God has entrusted them with and helping the Body of Christ reach its full potential and connect more effectively. He is the Author of Epic Christianity – A 7-day journey to discover your purpose, ignite your vision, and empower your life. But his greatest accomplishments are being a great husband and dad to his wife and 3 kids, and continually keeping his commitment to follow God’s plan for His life.
- Jaime’s journey to living for God
- When Jaime realized what he was created
- Why Jaime went into ministry
- The hard times Jaime went through on the path he took to get where he is now
- What Jaime did to get through difficult times and still follow the Lord’s will for him
- The path that led Jaime to write his book
- How Jaime’s past molded his future
- How we can stay focused on the Lord and his plan for us
- What Jaime does to help him stay focused on God’s plan for him
- What would Jaime tell his younger self?