46: How to Use Your Talents and Hobbies to Honor God with Chip Townsend
What is your purpose? What is God calling you to do? How can you impact His Kingdom right where you are? Your interest and hobbies might be a good place to look. Don’t let things hold you back from what God is calling you to do.
Chip Townsend start martial arts when he was just 13 years old and now he has won several world titles and is the owner and trainer at his own dojo. It hasn’t been all smooth sailing from there. When Chip was just 3 years old he lost sight in one eye from a freak accident. Chip didn’t let his handicap stop him from pursuing the mission he felt like God had for him, and neither should you.
Listen as Chip and Jon discuss:
- How Chip honors God with his gifts
- How to keep going after you hit a wall
- How to push people towards good
- Chip’s hard place and what God did to bring him through it
- What helps Chip remind himself of his purpose
- Chip’s strengths and weaknesses
- Chip’s favorite book
- What advice Chip would tell his younger self
- Why Chip thinks he’s been successful
Download a FREE audio book today from Audible.