38: How to Answer When God Calls You to Speak with Grant Baldwin
Have you felt led to be a speaker? Are you unsure where to start? In this episode, you will hear from Grant Baldwin a nationally known keynote speaker from Nashville, TN. He started The Speaker Labs website and his curriculum Reality Check is taught in 400 schools around the country.
Grant is a speaker, podcaster, author, entrepreneur, and an all-around normal dude trying to make a little dent in the world. He’s married to his high school sweetheart and they have three beautiful little girls. He lives in a little Barbie dream house!
Download a FREE audio book today with Audible.
Listen in as Grant and Jon discuss:
- How to find and book speaking engagements
- How to transition into the online world as a speaker
- What Grant was doing before becoming a speaker
- How to balance sound principle without a religious overtone
- How to trust God with the sometimes unsteady income as a speaker
- When Grant knew he wanted to be a speaker
- How to go about the awkwardness of knowing what to charge for your speaking engagements
- Grant’s strength and weaknesses in speaking
- How God is working in Grant’s life
- How to be a speaker and share the gospel
- Grant’s advice to his younger self