35: Christopher Duffley and the Viral Music Video with Over 100 Million Views
This week in the Are You Real Podcast, John chats with Steve and Christopher Duffley. 15-year-old Christopher Duffley has an amazing gift for music—you might have seen a viral video where he sings the song, “Open the Eyes of My Heart.” But here’s the thing—Christopher is blind and autistic. That does not stop him from using his God-given gifts and testimony to inspire others to look to Jesus and embrace the faith. In support of that calling, Steve uses his gifts and patience to keep his family centered and focused. Together, God has used their family’s inspiring story to change lives.
See how, and more, in this week’s episode!
- See how the “Open the Eyes” video went viral with over 100 million views on Facebook alone!
- Experience with Christopher the opportunity to sing with songwriter Paul Baloche.
- Story of adoption and Christopher’s impact on the Duffley family.
- See the extreme impact of Christopher’s music in the lives of people around the world.
- Hear Christopher’s desire to use gifts of technology in his new podcast.
- Hear Christopher’s new song on his website
- See how Steve stays centered with habits and daily patterns
- Steve recommends the audiobook Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster
Find Christopher at:
Download a FREE audio book today with Audible.