24: Purpose – What it is and How to Find it
I was so honored that the Enkindle Conference in Amarillo, TX invited me to be a speaker last week. A few episodes back, I interviewed Christy Austin of Enkindle, so you will want to check out that show. I had the privilege of closing out the conference on Saturday night. I spoke about purpose. What it looks like and why we should fulfill our God-given purpose. I wanted to give you an opportunity to hear what I was speaking about because it is a message that I think we all need to hear.
I have achieved everything because of what God has done for me, not because of any man.
In this episode we also discuss:
- Jon’s entrepreneurial spirit
- Do we have to give up business in order to minister
- Getting a spiritual mentor wasn’t as easy as it should have been
- Why the right questions weren’t being asked
- You can minister through your business
- We are privileged to be able to co-create with God
- Waiting on God…why it drives Jon crazy!
- Learn what you should covet
- Ask God what He designed you to do
- What is marketplace revival
- The importance of figuring out your own personal mission statement
Download a FREE audio book today with Audible.