16: Understanding Who You Truly Are in Christ with Bill Vanderbush
Bill Vanderbush has supported Ted Dekker in the formation of The Forgotten Way since its inception. As a long-time speaker and pastor, he has given the message in The Forgotten Way a voice from the stage.
He now travels internationally, speaking about the path of Yeshua for power and peace in this life in churches, non-profit organizations, universities, and within the halls of government. You won’t want to miss this powerful conversation with Bill and I guarantee you that you will come away with a different perspective of who you are in Christ.
In this episode Bill also discusses:
- Why you can’t access faith through the intellect
- How God shows up in our lives, and the Father/child relationship it mimics
- What caused Bill to rethink the dynamic of God
- How The Forgotten Way came about and the conversations behind it
- The impact the message that the book had on chronic conditions of those who were reading it
- The 5 declarations of the Forgotten Way
- Why it’s more important that you surrender to what God believes about you
- Why mastering the art of surrender is necessary
- Paul’s obsession with our “in Him” identity
- Why plans are predictable and story is not
- Why you are here to be the home to the presence of God
- Why God has never been confused about who you are
- Which of the 7 Mountains God has called Bill to
- How you can fall in love with the same person more than once
Download an audio book by Ted Dekker for FREE on Audible.
Connect with Bill: